Throughout our history, our success in development has been acknowledged by numerous honors and recognitions. While awards are wonderful and we appreciate them, our greatest achievement will always be in exceeding our clients’ ambitions.
We have been ranked in the Orlando Business Journal’s Top Central Florida Architectural Firms for several years, in addition to being recognized as one of OBJ’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Golden 100 Top Privately Held Companies, and Best Places to Work.
The Downtown Orlando Partnership gives their yearly Golden Brick awards to projects that inspire and transform Central Florida. CBA's Vida Health Village won the Best Commercial & Residential Development category in 2023, Camden North Quarter (then known as The Sevens) won the New Development category in 2016, and The Ivy Residences at Health Village won in the Residential category in 2015.
We have been the proud recipients of dozens of SEBC Aurora Awards, in addition to NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, NAHB Best in American Living Awards, Builder's Choice Awards, and Greater Orlando Builders Association MAME (Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence) Awards.
Select project winners in recent years include:
- 2023 Silver Aurora Award for Best Multifamily Housing Community - Built for Rent: Vida Health Village
- 2023 Silver Aurora Award for Best Mixed Use Project: Lyric at Norton Commons
- 2022 Silver Aurora Award for Best Multifamily Housing Community - Up to 4 Stories for Rent: Jefferson at Lake Howell
- 2022 Silver Aurora Award for Best Multifamily Housing Community - Up to 4 Stories for Rent: The Lodge at Hamlin
- 2021 Silver Aurora Award for Best Multifamily Housing Community - Up to 4 Stories for Rent: Berkshire Winter Park
- 2019 Silver Aurora Award for Best Mixed Use Project: 930 Central Flats
- 2017 Grand Aurora Award for Best Multi-Family Housing Community - 30-60 units/acre: Landon House
- 2014 Grand Aurora Award for Residential/Mixed Use Land Development Under 100 Acres: Tapestry Park
- 2013 Grand Aurora Award for Green Construction Mixed-Use Under 4 Floors: The Elms at Odenton
Of course, we always strive to be good neighbors and responsible leaders in our community. We have been named Firm of the Year by the University of Florida’s Graduate School of Architecture at CityLab - Orlando, and recognitions from organizations like Ronald McDonald House Charities and Give Kids The World Village hold a special place in our hearts.